Saturday, October 25, 2008

Challenge the Second


Now the new challenge with its parameters, etc. Ever since I read this story I have been obsessed with writing about it. Imagining some of those quiet moments of her 29 year marriage. Now's my chance. And your chance too!

As far as the parameters go, I think the previous ones will do. We have two weeks to make something--anything--creative based on the news story. You've probably all heard it, but you can take anything--the title, the events, a phrase from the article, anyone who was or must have been connected, anything--to base your creative work on. Post the results by Nov 10--which gives you a couple extra days on two weeks in case you don't check blogs on weekends. And why would you?

Happy creating.

I'm really excited about this.

2 comments:

Theodosia said...

Ah...I see you posted on this blog on a weekend...

Ro Ro Riot said...

That story is amazing. I will try to come up with something for this challenge, as I never actually completed anything for the last one. (I had to sleep on the couch after that big mistake...)