Friday, November 2, 2007

Often I think to myself that I should have bought that linen suit they had at Primark not only because it's a classic summer look, but because then I


could be like Matlock. At least, in the sense that we'd both have linen suits. However, I still doubt that I'd actually wear it on any sort of regular basis. I could try to get one on eBay, but then I still don't have the advantage that I had at Primark of trying it on and seeing how it fit.
It also appears to be some sort of mystic key that unlocks the power of the moustache. Was Mark Twain's powerful facial hair due to his partiality to the linen suit? I don't see how this could be otherwise. My apparent lack of facial hair must be inextricably bound to my lack of a linen suit. This guy knew what was up.

2 comments:

Bee Hives said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bee Hives said...

It seems to me that with the linen suit and accompanying full moustache you would also make a better Honduran.