Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm adopting habits from Kate. Unfortunately only the ones that waste time and not those associated with actually doing homework or writing WIDs..



Yes. I, too, am now keeping track of "six months ago today." Sophie's about to rip out my gullet (I wish I quite knew what that meant) because I am keeping her so well informed.

So, ahem...

Six months ago today we were in Dorchester. We met Nigel Thimbleby, toured his stately home, viewed or did not view an artful or unartful performance of reality or simulation to the fullest or partial extent of its infinity or conciseness, we visited the highly secure Dorchester Library's bathroom, Bess left her journal there, we crossed the walkway of hope and wonder to get to the right side of the station tracks, we rode the train back to Weymouth, and began making collages.



1 comment:

J. Faux said...

Yeah, sometimes I wish I could go back and re-live a week or so of that trip. Not London, but somewhere else. Especially now that I know more about where we were and stuff. Stupid, stupid time. Why haven't they built some kind of machine yet?