Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Spare me my life!!

Often, I find myself looking for meaningless, mindless entertainment. It's not that I don't enjoy entertainment with actual substance, it's just that sometimes escaping is exactly what I want. No, it's more than a want, it's a need.

Since they haven't invented the holodeck (from Star Trek TNG) yet, I have to resort to watching YouTube or episodes of Conan the Adventurer which I highly recommend because he is "the most powerful warrior ever!"

Anyway, I came across this amazing example of such entertainment the other day. Here is why I love it:
1 - the music
2- the dancing
3- the backwards bandana
4 - Spare me my life!

Enjoy! Japanese English/Self Defense Training Video

-Jordan

1 comment:

Bee Hives said...

And please spare me mine. That was incredible. I'm uttery beflummoxed--so much so that I'm making up words. That's all I've got. They've taken everyihing they wanted, which ended up being all comprehension and reasoning skills.