Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A New and Exciting Milestone Approaches

Because I was bored and messing with some financial things wondering how much I spent per day etc, I found a new milestone. As of today, April 1, 2008, I have lived 9,535 days. This means that on Friday, July 10, 2009, I will have lived for 10,000 days. I think that there should be, no, there needs to be some kind of celebration on that day. Liz, you can celebrate too as you'll hit the 10,000 day mark on the 7th I think.

Anyway, we ought to do something. I don't know where people will be, but maybe I will wait to watch the movie 10,000BC on the day I turn 10,000 days old. I'm not really sure that would even be a good way to celebrate.

If you're interested, here is where I went to calculate it out. Pretty sweet.

1 comment:

Spencer G said...

I'll be reaching my billionth second in at the end of 2010... all other milestones are a while away. But I think if you combing the 10000BC with something cool--perhaps an airsoft battle where you re-enact your battle with time by taking on singlehandedly many other opponents with superior fire power--then we'd be getting close to a deal here.