Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm so angry I could spit and curse...

There is no point in explaining why because it is boring and will only make me want to hock a loogey before I spit and add the ending "-ity" to all my curse words. That's an intensifier I made up. F- f- f-ity f-. It's sorta funny, but maybe not really.

Yeah, so I'm glad the VMOLAKSJGHPAOWIFJANLCKXPAANOABCDEFGHEIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ is planning a sweet party. I can't wait. No serious, I really can't.

Tomorrow I only have one class, so I'm going on vacation. Probably to the portrait gallery or the archives. Or maybe I'll just go home and play Mario soccer. Whatever. Booyah. I just wanted to say that. Booyah! Nobody says that anymore and it's a shame. Booyah-ity. That didn't work.

1 comment:

Theodosia said...

Wow, that's angry. Have you seen the movie Juno yet? While she's in labor she uses your "ity" modifier and I found it quite funny. I hope you're not pregnant. Not only would that arouse anger, it would also be a medical marvel and you would have to start spending all your time with medical personnel and none with your friends or the attractions of DC. Whatever it is, I wish you butterflied and rainbows to brighten your day.